Manta Ray Images for kids
Manta Ray Activities for kids
Manta Ray Facts & Trivia for kids
- Manta Rays are a large genus of flattened fish.
- Manta Rays are closely related to cartilaginous fish such as sharks.
- Some manta rays reach up to 7 meters wide.
- There are two species of Manta Rays.
- Both species of Manta Rays are considered vulnerable.
- Manta rays are the biggest of all rays.
- Manta Rays eat by filtering plankton from the water.
- Manta Rays evolved from bottom feeding rays.
Manta Ray Links for kids